2013-03-27

GETTING READY WITH ME: Evening Shoulder Skincare Routine

// Eucerin pH5 Shower Oil, Apoteket // Eucerin pH5 Lotion, Apoteket // Basiron AC 5 % Gel, Apoteket //

Like I wrote in my "Acne Story" post, I started to get pimples on my back and shoulders when I was about 11 or 12 years old. My shoulders were actually worse than my face, at one point, but recently it's gotten better. I think this routine is a big part of it. Both the shower oil (I know the bottle says wash lotion, but it's been refilled) and the lotion has got low pH levels, which means bacteria won't get on as well as it would if the pH level was a bit higher. And Basiron is a gel that contains benzoyl peroxide, which is a very well known for fighting acne. It's probably not got to use in the long run, since it's very harsh. But as of now, I will continue to use it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar