2013-03-15

Welcome


My name is Petra.
I’m born and raised in a small town in Sweden.
I’m turning 16 on June 1st.
I’m incredibly bored, and in need of a hobby.
This is my fifth blog, I think.
I listen to music almost all the time.
I have several favorite bands and artists, but one of my all-time-favorites is No Doubt.
I love tv-series, and I probably follow about 20 shows at the moment.
I’ve never left Europe.
I’ve got an incredible family, and amazing, funny friends.
Either I think way too much, or I don’t think at all.
Because of the fact that I think too much at times, I can easily obsess over the smallest of things.
It’s very easy to make me laugh.
If you can make me laugh, I’ll probably like you.
I could never fall in love with someone I don’t know.
I can’t wait till I graduate and get to move away from here, and hopefully get to do the things that I want to do.
And today I’m starting my new blog, ”Velvet and Lipgloss”, here at Blogspot.
Don't hate, congratulate.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar