2013-05-28

Feline

If you follow my Twitter, you've probably seen that my favorite sunglasses broke about a week ago. I'd had them for years, and they were cheap, so it actually wasn't such a big loss. But whatever, I liked them. Since I was in need of a new pair, I bought these. I love that they have a slight cat eye, which I've wanted for two years now. I didn't want a full cat eye, my style is not that bold yet haha. Another great part about these sunglasses is the price. I got them at H&M and the price tag said 79 Swedish Crowns, which is cheap. But when I payed for them I found out they were on sale! So I actually got them for only 39 Swedish Crowns. What a bargain!

By the way, tomorrow I'm going to Stockholm. I haven't been there since March last year, so it'll probably be a lot of fun. There's a couple of thngs that I'm looking for, so hopefully I'll find at least some of them there.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar