2013-05-04

The good things that acne has given me

When you think about acne, you mostly think about negative things. I usually do. But there are actually a few good things about it, as well. First of all, it has made me less judgmental about others. Because I know, from experience, that there simply are some things that you can't control about, for example, the way you look. So why the heck would we judge?

The second positive thing that acne has given me is my huge interest in skincare and makeup. If I didn't have to struggle with my skin, whether it is to cover blemishes, or to get rid of them, I probably wouldn't care as much of what type of products I use. Or how I use them. So I'm actually kind of thankful in that way, since it's a few of my biggest interests.

What I want to say with this post is; don't just focus on the negative parts about acne, or whatever other problem you might have. Because if you think about it, you've probably gotten at least something good from it. Always remember that. xx

1 kommentar:

  1. Det finns fortfarande jättemycket fint kvar i bloppisen!
    Så in och shoppa på min blogg! Självklart kan sakerna skickas!

    Vi ses :)

    SvaraRadera