2013-06-02

May Favorites

I thought I'd start doing some monthly favorites! These are my May ones.

Lernberger Stafsing BB Cream You might remember when I got this? I wrote in that post that I was going to use it mainly as a heat protectant. What I like about this product is that it does not weigh my hair down. And it does not make it feel dry, nor greasy. I don't feel like my hair has become more damaged since I started using this, which must mean that the heat protecting ingredients are doing their job.

Exuviance Rejuvenating Bionic Scrub I really love this scrub! My skin feels and looks so much smoother and softer after using this. It's is only a sample size, but I will definitely purchase the full size one after I'm out of this.

Dove Pure Anti-Perspirant Roll-On This deodorant does not contain fragrance, parabens, colorants or alcohol. It's also the first deodorant in this price range that I've used during the last months, that has not irritated my skin, which I think is enough to make it worthy of being in this post.

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy This is far from the only perfume that I've used this month, but it's definitely the one that I've reached towards the most often.

The Great Gatsby Last Saturday I went and saw The Great Gatsby with three of my friends, and now it's one of my all-time-favorite movies. I loved everything about it: the actors (if Leo doesn't get an Oscar for this I will explode!), the music (I mean, Lana Del Rey, Beyoncé, Florence and the Machine, Jay-Z and Kanye. Can it get any better?), the clothes, the scenery and most of all; the fact that it takes place in the 1920s, my favorite decade alongside with the 1960s. I'll be very much disappointed if the 2020s won't be known as "The roaring 20s", just like the 1920s.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar