2013-06-17

Scrubbing tips

The reason that I'm doing this post, is because I know that a lot of people scrub. Every. Single. Day. Especially their faces. And that's not particularly good. Remember that you're scubbing off a thin layer of skin, and there's no need to do that every day. My skin therapist have told me to scrub my face once or twice a week, and that's enough. You also need to be a lot more gentle when you scrub your face, compared to scrubbing your body, because the skin on your face is a lot more sensitive. Just let your hands glide over the skin, and let the scrub do the rest of the job. The last thing that I want to tell you is that scrubbing makes your skin more prone to UV damage. Some people say that you should never scrub if you're going to be out in the sun. I'm not sure if it's that harmful, but I definitely think you should be aware of it and remember to always wear sunscreen if you're going to be outside a lot.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar