2013-07-01

JUNE FAVORITES

Time for last month's favorites!

Dove Summer Glow
I like to use this once a week, to enchance my natural skin colour. It makes you look slightly more tanned, and a bit more glowy. If you want more of a tan, use it more often. I have naturally fair skin, and I think it looks unnatural on me if I use it too often.

Make Up Store Tri Brow
I've used this product for about a year, and I've always loved it. But recently I started using it slightly differently, and now I love it even more! I used to only use the lightest colour, all over the brow. Now I use the lightest colour on the thicker parts of my brow, and then I use the slightly darker colour on the thinner parts. Since the thinner parts are naturally lighter, I need a darker shade to get the same colour that I get with a lighter colour on the thicker parts.

Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in 01 "Ivory"
This is a great, cheap nail polish! It dries very quickly, and it lasts a long time. This colour is gorgeous, and I've been wearing it non-stop since I bought it.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
I love this perfume so much. It's definitely my favorite perfume that I've ever had. It's got a nice floral scent, and it fits every single occasion perfectly.

Iggy Azalea - "Work"
This is definitely my song of the month, along with Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop".
"Valley girls giving blow jobs for Louboutins. What you call that? Head over heels."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar