2013-07-15

RIP Cory Monteith

I got home on Saturday evening. I got an e-mail from Interscobe saying that Lady Gaga had announced a release date for her single, album and app release. I've been waiting for that day for such a long time, so I just started to giggle (that's what I do when I get really happy about something...). But yesterday, something happened that made me sadder than I thought anything like this would ever make me. I got a message from one of my friends saying that Cory Monteith was dead. At first I thought she was kidding with me, but then I went on Twitter and saw that it was true. After that I couldn't stop thinking about it. Thinking about how Lea, and everyone else who were close to him must feel. I obviously didn't know him. I like Glee, but I wouldn't call myself a Gleek. But it still saddens me so much, because it's so tragic. I didn't feel like doing anything at all yesterday, and I've partly been like that today as well. It's very rare that I get this emotional about someone that I don't even know that much about. Maybe because it was so sudden and unexpected. Well, I just wanted to tell you why I haven't updated.

May him rest in peace.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar