2013-03-24

Cleaning my wardrobe

On Friday afternoon I finally got sick of my wardrobe being so messy (or at least one part of it... the other parts were actually pretty good), so I decided to spring clean it a little. This is what it looked like when I started:


Close-up on the mess... These are clothes that I've worn like once, and that are not ready for the laundry machine yet.

The clothes on the hangers ended up on my bed.

Part of the shoe hoard (there's more in another wardrobe).

Now there's a little bit more clothes everywhere.

The cleaning playlist.

And this is what it looked like after:

It feels so much better to actually know what's in there. My tips is to organizing your wardrobe is to have some kind of system. On the part of my wardrobe with hangers I try to sort by colour. My wardrobe isn't that big, and like half of my clothes are black, so it doesn't show that well, but I do, haha. On the other half I sort by which kind of clothes it is. Like, I have gym clothes on the upper right, then I have jeans, shorts, etc, on the lower right. That makes it easy to find what I'm looking for. So don't put in your clothes too random, because it takes so much more time to find what you want to wear. xx (:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar