2013-03-21

GETTING READY WITH ME: Morning Skincare Routine

Like I said in my acne post, I'm going to show you my skincare routine. My morning routine and my evening routine differs a lot at the moment, and I'm going to start with showing you my morning routine.


I'm sorry for the green-ish picture. I'm not really used to iPhoto yet.

// Estelle & Thild Ecorganic Cleansing Milk Fragrance Free, Kicks // Apple Cider Vinegar + Water // Estelle & Thild Ecorganic Eye Balm Fragrance Free, Kicks // Mario Badescu Rose Hips Nourishing Oil, Eleven.se // Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruid Oil-Free Moisturiser, ICA //

I start with washing my face and neck with the cleansing milk. I remove it with a wet makeup towel from Åhléns. Then I spray the ACV water on a cotton pad, and use it as a toner. After that I make sure to rinse the ACV water off of my hands, and then I apply the eye balm around my eyes. Since I use Benzoyl Peroxide in my evening routine (post coming soon!), I usually get dry where I use it, which is on my cheeks and on my neck. Because of that, I use the oil on those areas before I apply the moisturizer all over the face and neck. Tadaa! Done.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar